Administration Jobs In Kenya.
Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS) is a faith-based health solutions provider founded by an ecumenical partnership of the Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB) and the Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK). The Organization’s core mandate is to provide reliable and affordable Health Products and Technologies, Quality Assurance and Health Systems Strengthening Services MEDS was established in 1986 and serves clients spread all over Kenya, other regions in Africa and beyond.
MEDS has entered into a Contract with USAID Kenya and East Africa named USAID Supply Chain Strengthening. The purpose of the contract is to obtain efficient, reliable and accountable supply chain management services for the procurement, warehousing, and distribution of health commodities for HIV, Malaria, Tuberculosis, Maternal/Neonatal/Child Health (MNCH) and Global Health Security (GHS) activities for patients across all 47 Counties in Kenya for adequate care, treatment and prevention for communicable diseases and other health needs. MEDS seeks to recruit an Administrative Officer for this Project:
- Coordinate Project Workplan activities to ensure tracking of implementation
- Perform administrative duties including recording Minutes of the Project, management of stationery and utilities, transport etc.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the Project Management including drafting of general replies
- Organise program activities such as meetings, workshops etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in USAID-funded projects an added advantage.
How To Apply
If you fit this profile, kindly email your written application and CV to email@example.com
(Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to)