- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
What we do
At Moniepoint, we are not just another fintech company, we are a dynamic force reshaping the financial landscape across Africa. We are doing this by building digital and offline financial services infrastructure, making it affordable, easy-to-use, high quality products which supports business owners in every aspect of their journey, from business banking, working capital & loans, to local and international payment processing.
Join us at Moniepoint, where your career will flourish, your ideas will shape the future of finance, and your impact will resonate across the continent. Together, we’re building a brighter financial future for Africa. Are you ready to be a part of that journey?
About the Role
In the role of Marketing Manager you will take charge of growing Moniepoint brand in Kenya, driving penetration and building preference and top of mind with the goal of achieving market leadership. We are looking for a seasoned consumer marketer who has high analytical skills, strong drive and results orientation, the strategic, innovative and creative thinking that’s required to develop winning solutions, and the emotional intelligence required to thrive in a fast-paced business and inspire a team of people across different areas.
Location: Nairobi Fulltime
What you’ll get to do
- Set and define the growth annual targets and the budget required to achieve the leadership objectives in Kenya
- Define the growth strategy and the optimal budget allocation per channel / lever to deliver on the agreed business objectives; define the right mix of digital/non-digital investment to maximize user base growth within the agreed CAC (Cost of Acquisition)
- Build detailed annual growth plans, including levers such as offline media, performance marketing, social media, incentives, etc
- Coordinate and steward the local and global specialists to execute on the agreed growth plans
- Proactively identify and execute on opportunities to drive increased brand awareness via Offline Media and drive increased conversion with the help of our Global Digital team
- Establish meaningful business relationships on behalf of the business that will help grow our business and help our Offline Media and ATL efforts (Media agency, Creative agency, Research agency, etc).
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with both our consumer and business products, identify growth opportunities, and execute on projects to drive growth and engagement.
- Actively collaborate with the sales team and support them tactically to acquire customers from direct sales
To succeed in this role, you should have
- Minimum of 5 years of Marketing experience in a similar role at blue-chip FMCG, e-commerce, telecom and/or top notch tech companies.
- Proven track record of delivering business growth, defining investment strategy and building and executing annual marketing plans, including media investment and promotional campaigns.
- Solid baseline of consumer marketing fundamentals.
- Business oriented marketing mentality; passion for measuring, evidence driven and ROI obsessed.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to draw conclusions connecting multiple sources of quantitative and qualitative information, and capacity to understand and work with complex marketing levers you have never worked before.
- Strong experience with ATL media strategy and media
- Experience with performance marketing and CRM is a plus
- Outstanding verbal communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Team management and people development skills.
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Moniepoint on boards.eu.greenhouse.io to apply