- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification KCSE
- Experience 1 year
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Catering / Confectionery, Janitorial Services
Must have skills
- Proper time management
- Good planning and organization skills
- Detail oriented
- High level of integrity and ethics Team player
Good to have skills
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods
- Flexible Strong interpersonal skills
- KCSE Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Certificate in hospitality management and food production is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Excellent customer service.
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation practices.
- Knowledge of handling kitchen equipment.
- Certificate of good conduct.
- Serve meals to Company staff and visitors.
- Required to demonstrate excellent hygiene standards.
- Cleaning and sanitizing kitchen equipment, utensils and dishes.
- Sweeping, mopping and maintaining the cleanliness of kitchen floors, walls and surfaces.
- Assisting chefs and cooks with food preparation tasks.
- Storing food and supplies properly and rotating stock as needed.
- Taking out the trash and recycling.
- Receiving and storing deliveries of food and supplies.
- Properly operating and maintaining kitchen equipment.
- Employs food safety best practices and sanitation standards.
- Assists in setting up workstations with required ingredients and equipment.
- Complies with HSE policies and standards.
- Perform any other duty(ies) as will be assigned from time to time by the supervisor or management.