- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Kilifi
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Provide support to all staff on organization supported applications by troubleshooting ICT related problems, diagnosing issues and taking appropriate action.
Specific Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure all servers and computers join active directory and they have the right group policies before joining organization’s network.
- Install, configure, monitor and maintain all servers/computer systems i.e., operating systems, anti-virus software, productivity software (Microsoft Office), enterprise resource planning system, and any other ICT systems that may be in use in LVCT Health.
- Ensure data of all computer systems are backed up both onsite and offsite and they are kept updated and optimally configured with latest software patches and database updates e.g., Anti-virus.
- Ensure availability and access to email and Internet for all LVCT Health users
- Provide first line software and hardware support to LVCT Health users, and effectively manage second-line or outsourced support services as well as service & maintenance of ICT equipment
- Serve as the ICT point of contact for third parties, i.e., ICT vendors for goods and services, on all ICT matters in LVCT Health
- Participate in reviewing, formulating and implementing the ICT Policy for the organization
- Participate in identification and prioritization of ICT needs for the organization
- Provide technical and operational advice, and coordinate the procurement and implementation of IT projects when the need arises
- Carry out or organize for ICT training for users where required
- Oversee change management and ICT technology upgrades to keep the organization at the cutting edge in ICT use
- Manage LVCT Health’s systems, websites and professional and social network portals
- Oversee ICT use and security audits and ensure addressing of all issues raised after each audit.
- Manage VOIP and Conference calls for LVCT Health and ensure all the regional offices telephone services are up at all times
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position in a fast-paced organization
- Advanced practical computer skills including MS Office and ERP systems
- Proficiency in ICT systems and applications
- Good in programming language especially PHP
- Sound knowledge in SQL
- Ability to multitask
- Keen attention to detail
The closing date July 14,2023
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with a cover letter expressing interest and indicating Salary history and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org . The position applied for and reference number should be clearly indicated on the subject line and cover letter.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LVCT Health is an equal opportunity employer.
LVCT Health DOES NOT CHARGE any fee whatsoever in any part of the recruitment process (application or interview meeting). LVCT Health does not ask for information on applicants’ bank accounts either.