- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Diploma
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Customer Care
We are looking for a confident and self-motivated individual who is looking for a customer service opportunity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Public Relations, Marketing or any related course
- Customer Service experience: At least 1 Year would be an added advantage preferably in a busy environment
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Attained a C+ or higher in your KCSE
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Competencies and Skills Required
- Ability to observe confidentiality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiasm and Reliability
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to work long hours
- Be self-motivated
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Can handle complaints in a cool manner and tactful
- Have an interest in helping people.
- Observation Skills
Job Duties and Responsibilities.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards clients at all times
- Primary point of contact within the hospital
- Investigate and respond to all customer enquiries promptly directly to customer inquiries either fact to face, by telephone or electronically
- Resolving customer complaints
- Welcoming, receiving, guiding and directing the patients around the hospital
- Filling and processing of application forms
- Investigate and respond to all customer enquiries promptly.
- Escalate complex queries to the appropriate functional area.
- Carry out customer and product related document processing
- Make customers’ experiences better by ensuring customer satisfaction
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance
- Provides excellent customer service by responding promptly to customer inquiries, questions, acknowledging concerns and resolving complaints.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Handling patients, referral sources, and administrative department inquires
- Assisting the doctors in booking appointments for the next visit of the patient
- Entering patient information into a customer information system
- Serving as a backup when other employees are out due to absent staff members
- Any other duties as assigned
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.