- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , Diploma
- Experience 2 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Welcome to Hyatt Place/Hyatt House Nairobi!
- This is the story of a different place. A place where conveniences, thoughtful service and flexible spaces help guests and colleagues move seamlessly from work to play, from frenzied to relaxed. We are that welcoming place, where guests and colleagues find uncomplicated experiences in a casual atmosphere. Our Hyatt House and Hyatt Place hotels are designed to welcome guests seeking spacious and well-equipped living accommodations with everything they need and more for short- or long-term stays. For our Hyatt debut in Nairobi, we are looking for a
Front Office Manager
- You will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the front office in line with Hyatt International’s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest, and owner expectations.
- If you bring a university degree or a hotel management diploma, minimum 2 years of work experience in a similar position, and an overflowing passion for people, we look very much forward to hearing from you soon!
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hyatt Place on careers.hyatt.com to apply