- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience4 years
- Job FieldHospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
- Salary RangeKSh 50,000 – KSh 100,000/month
Reports to: OPERATIONS MANAGER
Oversees: Restaurant Hostess, Glass hands, Runners, Wait Staff, Bartenders, Mixologists, Baristas and casuals.
Safari Beach Hotel in Diani, South Coast is looking to recruit a dynamic customer centred F&B Manager to oversee the smooth operations of our outlets; Bushtracker Bar, Beach Bar, Tight Lines Bar & Lounge and Brasserie restaurant.
- Manage and organize the outlet staff as per desired job expectations.
- Develop, and implement F&B policies and procedures
- Conduct routine staff briefings in respect of operational issues.
- Prepare departmental budgets and derive sales targets for the staffs.
- Monitor and verify accuracy of orders, bills and payments via POS system.
- Compile, review and circulate timely operational reports to the respective persons.
- Assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services/facilities.
- Offer professional guidance and resolution for guest complaints and staff conflicts.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve uptake of F&B products by clients.
- Proactively seeks out business for events, banquets and function hosting for the Hotel.
- Provide HR administrative support in respect to duty allocation, shift planning, leave/off planning
- Maintain sanitary conditions of the bars and restaurants.
- Ensure staff compliance to statutory regulations especially to health certifications
- Requisition and receive operational supplies whilst maintaining an accurate inventory.
- Reporting all maintenance problems to the Repairs department and ensure follow up.
- Closely monitor food orders, portion sizes, garnishing and presentation.
- Able to delegate tasks where needed.
- Perform any other responsibilities as assigned.
- Tertiary training in Hotel/F&B operations with professional certification to match.
- A minimum 4 years Managerial / leadership posting in a busy hospitality establishment.
- Good Communication with excellent presentation & customer service skills.
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of POS systems.
- Must be a team player.
- A self-starter, go getter, fast thinker and able to multi-task and oversee multiple outlets.
- Good composure and temperament able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have a valid Food Handler certificate.
- Either be a resident of Diani or willing to relocate.
- Not employed elsewhere and ready to start work immediately.
Method of Application
Only applicants who match the qualification should email a Cover letter (inclusive of a salary expectation statement) & an updated pdf. CV (With 3 professional referee.) to: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 21st October 2023. Please indicate the job post on the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.