- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit , Internships / Volunteering
- To be eligible for the Central Bank of Kenya Internship Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a first degree from a recognized university in disciplines such as Finance, Economics, Statistics, Banking, Accounting, Micro-Finance, Management, Social Sciences, Law, or related fields. Alternatively, possess a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Be a Kenyan citizen aged between 21 and 29 years.
- Have graduated within the past 24 months from the closing date of this advertisement or be awaiting graduation.
- Provide a recommendation/reference letter from the attended university.
- Not have previously participated in any other Internship Program or gained work-place experience related to their area of study since graduating.
- Successful candidates for the Internship Program should possess the following personal attributes:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Goal-oriented, focused, dynamic, passionate, and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well within a team and solve problems.
- High levels of integrity and professionalism.
Opportunities are available in the following functions; Finance, Research, Banking and Payment Services, Human Resources, Communications and Legal Services.
Method of Application
Those interested are requested to submit their online applications using the link, attaching a duly completed program application form, copies of academic certificates, transcripts/documents and a recommendation/reference letter from your learning institution.
The application must be received on or before Monday, July 24, 2023.
Applicants are requested to note the following important information:
- The Bank WILL NOT offer employment after the completion of the Internship Program. However, applicants who successfully complete the program are allowed to apply for any positions the Bank advertises after completion of the Internship Program.
- Successful candidates will be required to complete the six (6) months’ Internship Program without a break to fully benefit from the objectives of the program.
- INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered; and
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The Bank is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing directly or indirectly, will result to disqualification.Interested and qualified? Go to Central Bank of Kenya on careers.centralbank.go.ke to apply