- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities at this level entail:-
- Planning of office accommodation and layout;
- Facilitating transport and travelling services;
- Maintaining and updating furniture and office equipment;
- Inventory Management;
- Ensuring payment of utility bills;
- Facilitating movement of assets;
- Facilitating general maintenance of building and furniture;
- Facilitating logistics for meetings, conferences and other specific events;
- Collecting and collating data on developmental activities;
- Providing input in organizing public participation awareness at the local level;
Requirements for Appointment
- Served in the grade of Administrative Assistant II for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized Institution;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Method of Application
Only County Government of Kericho employees are eligible to apply and are required to register first through:
https: / /internaladvert.psbkericho.co.ke/register.
Applicants MUST attach letter of Appointment/last promotion
Applicants MUST attach original scanned: National Identity
cards /passport, Appointment/promotion letters, curriculum vitae, testimonials, academic and professional certificates other testimonials on or before Friday 9th July, 2023.
- Details of the qualifications and requirements can be obtained from the County Public Service Board website.
- Any application/s sent through post or hand delivered will NOT be accepted/ considered.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.Interested and qualified? Go to Kericho County on internaladvert.psbkericho.co.ke to apply