- Job Type Contract
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field ICT / Computer , Internships / Volunteering
REF NO – CAK/04.08/2023
- The Authority does not guarantee employment after completion of the Internship Program;
- Incomplete applications will not be considered; and
- Diversity balance considerations will be applied in the selection process.
- ICT – Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: – Computer Science/Business Information Technology, Telecommunication/Electronic Engineering or any equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Beneficiaries of the Authority’s previous Young Professionals and Internship Programs are not eligible;
- Must be below 35 years of age
Method of Application
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are advised to submit their applications quoting the respective Job Reference number to:
The Ag. Director-General
Competition Authority of Kenya
P.O Box 36265-00200
The application shall include:
- Application letter;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Copy of National Identification Card;
- Certified copies of Academic and Professional certificates; and
- Names and contacts (telephone and e-mail) of three (3) professional/ academic referees.
Applications close on 14th August, 2023 at 1700hours. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.