- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldHospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
- In charge of Housekeeping & Laundry Department, including management of rooms, public areas, linen, staff uniform, room amenities and relevant supplies
- Maintain a consistent focus on improving the overall flow of housekeeping operations, seeking ways to maximize and improve the operation through productivity management and energy savings programs
- Creates and maintains good working relationships within the department and across other departments such that a high level of morale is sustained.
- Ensure guest rooms status is communicated to the Front Desk in a timely and efficient manner.
- Controls all purchases for the department and is consistently aware of quality and cost. Keeps a record of all items purchased and reviews the monthly budget alongside the hotels management accounts to ensure consistent monitoring of all housekeeping related items and services.
- Controls department labour cost as directed by the Talent and Culture Department.
- Oversees operation of Laundry/Valet and Uniform Room.
- Is responsible for the preparing of the annual Housekeeping budget and the annual linen requisition.
- Manages uniforms for all employees
- To conduct regular Housekeeping Meetings to keep employees informed of policies and procedures, special events, further improvement plans and Guest comments.
- Advanced Diploma or Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in a similar position in a 4/5* Hotel
- Working knowledge of Opera
- Proven hands on management style and ability to lead through example in all areas is essential
- An eye for detail
- Highly innovative
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team spirit, high productivity and able to work under pressure
- Energetic, result-oriented and prepared to face challenges.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fairmont Hotels & Resorts on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply.