- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will provide administrative support to the CEO’s office to ensure efficient and effective operations of the office.
- Manage and maintain the Chief Executive Officer’s diary including booking and rescheduling appointments.
- Type Chief Executive Officer’s correspondences including memos, letters and other documents as required.
- Receive and attend to internal and external correspondences and telephone calls for the Chief Executive Officer’s office to ensure they are actioned timeously.
- Receive and direct visitors to the Chief Executive Officer’s office to ensure optimal visitor experience.
- Receive external emails on the Hospital’s general email account and forward to the relevant departments in a timely manner.
- Receive and submit documents requiring the Chief Executive Officer’s attention and/or approval and dispatch the same to relevant departments upon approval.
- Facilitate Chief Executive Officer and Senior Leadership Team meetings ensuring video conferencing facilities are set up, requisitioning for food and beverage service as well as sending invitation and booking of rooms.
- Facilitate travel arrangements and logistics including visa processing, flight, and hotel reservations.
- Record, circulate and track action points in the Chief Executive and Senior Leadership meetings.
- Receive and disseminate the Chief Executive Officer’s communication to relevant audiences as directed by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Receive and dispatch the Hospital’s post office and hand delivered mail to ensure they get to the intended departments.
- Receive and attend to complaints from clients that come to the Chief Executive Officer’s office and follow up to ensure timely closure.
- Overall administration and coordination of the affairs of the Chief Executive Officer’s office including keeping and updating database of the Hospital contacts and strategic contacts for the Chief Executive Officer.
- Ensure the hard and soft copy of the Chief Executive Officer’s filing systems are in order and up to date and confidentiality of the information is maintained.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or any other related filed from a recognized Institution.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Ability to engage at all levels within and outside of the organization.
- Ability to work with a diverse multicultural team.
- Strong interpersonal and public relation skills.
- Good planning, organizing and problem skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work for extended hours.
- Team working skills, accountability, and integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Aga Khan Education Service, Kenya (AKESK) on krb-xjobs.brassring.com to apply