- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Customer Care
The Customer Experience Department leads Support excellent (country-specific) customer experience through a smart customer journey and insightful, responsive analysis. Customer care officers help Engie Energy Access Kenya to develop strong relationships with our customers by trouble shooting of technical issues, answering customer’s questions, resolve problems, escalate and follow up issues with transversal teams, onboard new customers, conduct NPS/CSI Surveys; in summary develop relationships with customers by answering questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. The team is committed to providing timely and effective solutions to customer queries by providing first level support aimed at achieving excellent customer experience with all our products.
- Ensure 90% of inbound calls offered are serviced efficiently and on time.
- Meet Service Level Agreement: Measure calls answered within 30 Secs VS calls offered 80%.-
- Ensure customer satisfaction through call quality and solving of cases as pe assigned targets.
- Conduct Onboarding calls for one-week Old customers – at least 90% of these customers should be contacted.
- Ensure on time escalation of daily operational issues such as 3CX, DB downtime whenever they arise, SMS Delivery down time, Payments not reflecting, network issues etc to the respective teams.
- Create customer Care Cases for all the Inbound Calls served.
- Support sales drive through the call center via outbound and CRC campaign where applicable.
- Escalation of Post Warranty queries & full disclosure to the customer on the terms for post warranty 100%
- 100 % handling of escalations from transversal teams and queries from the text line (20044).
- Conduct NPS/CSI and other surveys as directed.
- Complete assigned tasks in line with applicable policies, guidelines, processes, and procedures.
- Seek opportunities to learn and develop within Engie Energy Access Kenya and through training.
- Support sales drive through the call center via outbound and CRC campaign by 10% contribution to sales targets
Knowledge, skills & Experience:
- Basic knowledge on Excel spread sheets and data entry skills
- Minimum experience of one year in customer service in a call centre environment and/or in a high call volume environment with Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Experience assisting customers/clients with escalated issues
- Proven critical thinking skills that demonstrate fact finding/analysis and sound decision making
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Detail oriented and well-organized
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High level of self-motivation
- Ability to balance multiple tasks while working under tight deadlines with close attention to detail, accuracy and quality at all times
- Open to work in a flexible and creative work environment with fast-evolving operations
- Positive attitude is a must for this role
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher diploma business related preferably
- Ability to speak at least one local language is an added advantage
- Ability to use basic Microsoft tools(Word & Excel)
- Experience in using CX software like 3cx is a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ENGIE on www.engie.com to apply