- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification KCSE
- Experience 3 years
- Location Kericho
- Job Field Driving
Duties and responsibilities
- Driving a motor vehicle as authorized;
- Carrying out routine checks on the vehicle cooling, oil, electrical and brake system, tyre pressure, etc
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems;
- Maintenance of work ticket for vehicle assigned;
- Ensuring security and safety for the vehicle on and off the road;
- Safety of the passengers and/or goods therein;
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle.
Requirements for appointment
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade ‘D’ Plain or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions;
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsement(s) for class (es) of vehicle (s) an officer is required to drive;
- Passed Suitability Test for drivers Grade II;
- Passed occupational test for drivers grade II;
- A valid certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police;
- Must have attended a defensive driving and driver’s refresher driving course;
- Must have attended a First Aid Certificate courses lasting not less than one (1) week at St. John Ambulance or any other recognized institution;
- Must have served as driver II for minimum period of not less than three (3) years;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Method of Application
Only County Government of Kericho employees are eligible to apply and are required to register first through:
https: / /internaladvert.psbkericho.co.ke/register.
Applicants MUST attach letter of Appointment/last promotion
Applicants MUST attach original scanned: National Identity
cards /passport, Appointment/promotion letters, curriculum vitae, testimonials, academic and professional certificates other testimonials on or before Friday 9th July, 2023.
- Details of the qualifications and requirements can be obtained from the County Public Service Board website.
- Any application/s sent through post or hand delivered will NOT be accepted/ considered.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.Interested and qualified? Go to Kericho County on internaladvert.psbkericho.co.ke to apply