Medical Jobs In Kenya.
St. Francis Community Hospital wishes to recruit a highly motivated and competent individual to fill the position of a Critical Care Nurse.
The Critical Care Nurse primary responsibility is to evaluate intensive care patients, recognizing complications, administering care, and coordinating with other members of the critical care team.
- Assist physicians with procedures such as bronchoscopy, endoscopy, endotracheal intubation, and elective cardioversion.
- Ensuring that ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment function properly.
- Ensure that equipment or devices are properly stored after use.
- Prioritize nursing care for assigned critically ill patients based on assessment data and identified needs.
- ICU nurses must be able to draw ABG Blood and interpret the report correctly.
- ICU nurses should have enough knowledge about GCS (Glasgow Coma Scale) and also the evaluation capacity of patient condition.
- Must have a Diploma in Nursing from a recognized institution.
- Must have a higher diploma in Critical Care nursing from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered with the nursing council and possess a current license.
- Training in BLS and ACLS is an added advantage.
- Minimum working experience of two years in a busy ICU.
- Must have good communication skills both written and oral.
- The candidate must be self-driven and self-motivated.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit and address their applications, enclosing a detailed CV and cover letter, to email@example.com so as to be received by 30th June 2023. Applicants must indicate current and expected consolidated salary in their application and indicate CRITICAL CARE NURSE on the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
St. Francis Community Hospital is an equal opportunity employer