- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , Diploma
- Experience 2 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Our client in an Oil and Gas industry seeks to hire an Assistant Warehouse Supervisor who will be responsible for overseeing the general operations of a warehouse and its staff.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure all warehousing staff members and processes uphold HSSEQ standards and relevant statutory requirements by enforcing their applications.
- Train all warehouse personnel through briefings on Warehouse HSSEQ standards, Annual HSSEQ Objectives and other emerging issues on applicable standards.
- Participate in monthly drills.
- Ensure daily loading and offloading of trucks within the required timeline.
- Maintaining daily stock records by conducting physical count and update stock cards for all the warehouse products.
- Update daily stock report and circulate to all relevant staff members in head office for review.
- Maintaining optimum stock levels in the warehouse and ensure that all the products are replenished timely and in right quantities.
- Ensuring all leaking products are segregated from good ones and action immediately in liaison with warehouse Supervisor to avoid losses.
- Overseeing proper housekeeping of the warehouse daily to ensure safe custody of company’s products.
- Maintaining F.I.F.O method in distributing products to the customers.
- Conducting safety awareness to both new contracted staffs and truck drivers on need basis.
- In liaison with the stock accountant, plan and manage the stock take exercise at the end of every month.
- Prepare and submit Lubes throughput report every month.
- Prepare and submit efficiency report every month.
- Manage the lubes and joint depots warehouses in absence of the warehouse supervisor.
- Report all equipment failures in the warehouse.
- Diploma or University degree in Supply Chain/Warehousing or equivalent, with at least two years supervisory work experience in warehousing of FMCG operations.
- Proficient in Microsoft excel, word.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Stratostaff on stratostaff.co.ke to apply