- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Diploma
- Experience 3 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Making, answering, routing phone calls to the correct person, taking and delivering messages.
- Receiving, resolving, escalating inquires and giving feedback.
- Write, receive, reply, sort and distribute routine correspondences
- Taking oral dictation; word and data processing from manuscripts.
- Handling both incoming and outgoing correspondence memos, letters and forms.
- Assist in preparation of regularly scheduled reports including processing, typing and formatting reports.
- Develop, undertake, maintain up to date manual and computer filing system, document copying, scanning, filling and retrieval including of confidential material, corporate records, documents and reports.
- Ensuring security of office equipment, documents and records.
- Helping in preparing and scheduling meetings and appointments including preparing meeting/events facilities, refreshments and meals.
- Take accurate minutes of meetings.
- Handle sensitive information in confidential manner.
- Book and organize travel arrangements for the Board of Directors, Managing Director and head of departments.
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, hotels for the Managing Director and Senior managers.
- Help in managing the board of Directors calendar of events and meetings, diary of scheduled events and meetings for the Managing Directors office.
- Welcome and provide general support to visitors, staff, clients, service providers and other stake holders and provide information by diligently answering questions and requests and or directing them accordingly.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories systems to make them more efficient.
- Develop, coordinate office procedures and update administrative
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor from time to time
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have: –
- A Diploma in Secretarial Studies/Diploma in Business Management/Diploma in Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Have relevant work experience of not less than three (3) years in a reputable organization
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and time management skills
Method of Application
- Download the job application form from the Company Website https://tavevowater.co.ke , print and fill.
- Attach your updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of your National
- Identification Card (ID), academic certificates and testimonials.
- Hand deliver to the Office of the Managing Director in a sealed envelope
- indicating the position applied for, reference number and addressed to:
The Managing Director,
TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company Ltd,
P. O. Box 6 – 80300,
Applications should be received on or before Wednesday, 26th July 2023 at 4.00 p.m.
- Candidates found canvassing will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested and qualified? Go to Tavevo Water and Sewerage Company Limited on to apply