- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Diploma , KCSE
- Experience 3 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Customer Care
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive, promptly record and resolve customer orders, requests, applications, inquiries and complaints related to water supply, billing, waste water and any other relevant issue.
- Receive, promptly record and escalate to branch manager, operation manager commercial, operation & maintenance manager water, operation & maintenance manager waste water and transport officer on customer orders, inquiries and complaints related to water supply, billing, waste water and any other relevant issue
- Advice customer on conditions required to update customer account details, superseding of account, stop billing, account termination and new account application seek clearance from your supervisor and update.
- Create superseded account, new account, stop billing, terminate account, and update account details, new customer connection application information and connection approval details in the billing system.
- Check system and give confirmation to requested clarification on customer payments.
- Follow up on progress of resolving escalated issues and proactively give frequent feedback on progress to customer(s)
- In liaison with other departments, undertake planning, organizing, implementing, coordinating and execution of company’s internal andexternal customer care and public relations events as shall be instructed by your supervisor.
- In liaison with other departments, undertake planning, organizing, coordinating and represent the company at external public relations events including but not limited to customer service and public relation outreach programmes to stakeholders and the general public as shall be instructed by your supervisor.
- Ensure, operationalize and observe approved occupational safety and healthy rules and guidelines reporting any breach to head of human resource department through human resource officer.
- Prepare ad-hoc and monthly reports included but not limited to customer orders inquiries and complaints categorized to reported, resolved and pending. All by customer category, overall, per branch and per meter reading book send to your supervisor for clearance andany other for management decision.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have: –
- A minimum of KCSE or at least three (3) years experience in customer care/service work
- A Diploma in Marketing, Reception, Business Management, Business Administration or any equivalent certificate from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
- Good communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- in computer skills
Method of Application
- Download the job application form from the Company Website https://tavevowater.co.ke , print and fill.
- Attach your updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of your National
- Identification Card (ID), academic certificates and testimonials.
- Hand deliver to the Office of the Managing Director in a sealed envelope
- indicating the position applied for, reference number and addressed to:
The Managing Director,
TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company Ltd,
P. O. Box 6 – 80300,
Applications should be received on or before Wednesday, 26th July 2023 at 4.00 p.m.
- Candidates found canvassing will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested and qualified? Go to Tavevo Water and Sewerage Company Limited on to apply