- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , Diploma
- Experience 2 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Our client is a Microfinance seeking to hire a Sales Representative who will be responsible for business development through the processing and disbursement of loans.
- He/she will also be tasked with identifying opportunities for business growth and creating marketing strategies for the company as well as ensuring timely collection and ensuring a healthy portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Market our Logbook Loans.
- Responsible for client evaluation, loan disbursements and timely collections.
- Ensure follow-up on defaulters and collection arrears.
- Continuous growth in customer numbers and ensure full adherence to customer onboarding Policies and Procedures.
- Conducting market research to identify new opportunities.
- Responsible for client retention through excellent customer service.
- Responsible for evaluating clients’ businesses and determining whether they are worth the amount applied for through thorough appraisal.
- Responsible for keeping correct, clear client records, verifying and assessing the chattels offered for loans with the assistance of the Branch Manager.
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with customers.
- Ensure client retention through excellent customer service.
- A Degree/Diploma holder in a relevant business field with other support courses, preferably in business, finance, accounting and banking.
- At least 2 years of experience in Logbook Loans sales in a financial institution
- Knowledge in Sales and Marketing, Credit Risk Management, Lending and relevant experience in the Banking Sector.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work independently and under minimum supervision.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements.
- A team player with the drive to improve performance and persuasiveness with strong recognition skills.
- Candidates at 27 years and above are encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV quoting the job title and the region you would like to work on the email subject (Sales Representatives – Log Book Loans) to email@example.com before 20th September 2023.