- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
POST Vacancy No. KNRA/24/2023
For appointment to this Grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: – Public Administration Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Strategic Management, Political Science or any other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring general cleanliness in offices on daily and weekly basis including supervision of collection and disposal of dustbin contents;
- Identifying office accommodation and space for staff;
- Ensuring that office equipment and furniture are well arranged and maintained;
- Maintaining and updating furniture and office equipment inventory;
- Processing and follow up of payment of bills for common services;
- Generating administration reports on repairs and maintenance;
- Providing administration service to agency staff;
- Facilitating meetings, conferences and other special events; and
- Managing Transport and logistics.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply by filling the KNRA Employment Application Form from https://knra.co.ke/careers/ then attaching scan copies of academic certificates ONLY, and submitting through email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the address below, on or before 21st July 2023 at 1700hrs.
The Director General,
Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority,
P.O. Box 19841-00202 KNH.
NAIROBI.Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority ( KNRA) on knra.co.ke to apply