- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification KCSE
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Driving
Vacancy No. KNRA/30/2023
For appointment to this grade an officer must have: –
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education a mean grade of D+ (plus) or any other relevant and equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Valid driving license free from any current endorsements(s) for classes of the vehicles the driver is required to drive;
- An accident-free driving period of 3 years;
- First Aid Certificate course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. Johns Ambulance or any other recognized institution;
- Passed Suitability Test for Drivers from the relevant Government Ministry;
- The Occupational Trade Test II Certificate from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle;
- Keeping up to date work tickets for vehicles;
- Cleaning of the assigned motor vehicle;
- Submitting regular reports on motor vehicle assigned;
- Reporting any mechanical/accident problems; and
- Proper mechanical working condition of the vehicle.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply by filling the KNRA Employment Application Form from https://knra.co.ke/careers/ then attaching scan copies of academic certificates ONLY, and submitting through email address: email@example.com or post to the address below, on or before 21st July 2023 at 1700hrs.
The Director General,
Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority,
P.O. Box 19841-00202 KNH.
NAIROBI.Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority ( KNRA) on knra.co.ke to apply