- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Banking
- Offer effective and efficient cash and teller services to the Branch customers.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Adhere to cash holding limits to ensure no excess cash is in the till at any given time.
- Make accurate and timely postings of all customer teller & cash transactions.
- Assist in the achievement of Branch growth & profitability targets to enhance productivity.
- Ensure achievement of outstanding customer service standards when dealing with customers to ensure efficient customer service and customer retention.
- Ensure recovery of all commissions in cases where recovery is not automated in order to maximize revenue collection.
- Ensure all teller operations are as per the cashiers’ guide, and any other Bank policies in force.
- Carry out end of day reconciliations and balancing as appropriate to ensure all the transactions are accurate and free of errors.
- Ensure adherence to all Bank policies and procedures for Branch Operations and Bank Compliance
- Ensure compliance with both internal requirements and external regulatory requirements within scope of operation.
- Ensure compliance with all other relevant internal policies and Procedures as required within the office.
- Maintain confidentiality of Bank data in line with the Bank’s Non-disclosure agreements and best practices.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Management from time to time.
Academic & Professional Qualification
- University Degree.
Work Experience & Skills
- 1 Year experience in general banking operations
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Energetic and hands on individual with the ability to prioritize conflicting business demands with a bias towards action and resolving issues quickly.
- Have complete knowledge of Banking systems & process.
- Knowledge of bank products
- Excellent interpersonal, team management and communication skills.
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards.
- Willing to work in Mandera Branch for a minimum period of 24 months.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to KCB Bank Kenya on eoin.fa.em3.oraclecloud.com to apply