- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Diploma
- Experience 5 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Security / Intelligence
- To coordinate provision of security of all Company assets and Company property.
- Implementing security services, practices, and procedures within the Company premises.
- Securing premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points
- Planning and coordinating the security operations.
- Liaising with police on security matters and ensuring proper compilation of security reports
- Liaising with inspection and legal office for arrest and prosecution
- Checking surveillance cameras (CCTV) periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful act.
- Visiting satellite offices weekly for security checks and operations.
- Ensuring that the outsourced security firms carry out their duties as expected by the Company.
- Undertake continuous professional development to keep up with trends within the industry.
- Undertaking any other duties as may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Criminology or Forensic Studies from a recognized institution is desirable.
- Degree in Criminology or Forensic Studies from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in the Police/Military service
- Must satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya on
Leadership and integrity through provision of; –
- Current certificate of good conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation Department.
- Current Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority.
- A clean and current report from an approved credit reference Bureau (CRB).
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
Method of Application
If your background and competence match the specification of the position, send your application letter and attach your curriculum vitae that contain your qualifications, copies of all your certificates and testimonials. Indicate your experience, present position, current remuneration, day telephone numbers and names and address of three referees on sealed envelope clearly marked Ref. No. to;
The Managing Director
Embu Water and Sanitation Company Limited
EWASCO House, Off MeruEmbu Road
P.O. Box 2142, 60100
The application and the relevant documents to reach us on 11th September 2023; 17:00 Hours.
The Vacancy number EWASCO/HR/CORP/001/2023 should be clearly marked on the left top corner of the outer envelope of the application package.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing in any way will lead to automatic disqualification