- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , Diploma
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Nova Pioneer is looking for a superstar School Receptionist for our Tatu Girls School. This is an opportunity to be a part of an innovative network of schools that is developing generations of innovators and leaders who shape the African Century. The successful candidate should be willing and ready to start with us in January 2024.
About The Role
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Live the Nova Culture
- Perform a wide variety of clerical and other office functions and activities related to the administration of diverse programs and operations at the school.
- Make and receive phone calls on the school’s telephone lines.
- Schedule meetings for The Principal in line with the diary.
- Facilitate the Public Relations function of the front office including communication(school emails and classdojo).
- Prepare documents ahead of internal meetings as directed by the Principal (photocopying, binding, filing etc.)
- Prepare of documents ahead of external meetings as directed by the Principal (photocopying, binding, filing etc.)
- Prepare documents for internal display on pin-boards or notice boards
- Respond to routine correspondences and send out scheduled communications
- Keep custody of the pupils’ attendance registers and any confidential documents on behalf of the Principal regularly updating Edadmin
- Manage the stores of learning/teaching materials.
- Any other duties as assigned by your manager
Skills and Qualifications required:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in Office Administration and possess HR knowledge and skills, Operations management is desired but not required.
- You have 2-3 years in Front Office Management, preferably of an established startup, large company or a school
- You are experienced or open to learning the Google software suite (Google Calendar, Docs, Sheets, G Mail, etc.) as well as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- You are experienced and proficient in MS Suite with strong writing skills (for office communication) and are skilled in making posters and certificates
- You have excellent organizational, planning and time management skills – you are able to handle many moving parts while maintaining high standards of excellence
- You demonstrate capacity to analyze complex situations and solve problems
- You are a great communicator. You are able to provide a clear and effective written and verbal communication to the leaders and school team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nova Pioneer on novapioneer.applytojob.com to apply