- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Diploma
- Experience 2 – 4 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
About the Client:
A fashion business in Nairobi seeks to hire a vibrant and customer centric individual as Sales Representative.
The Sales Representative will provide sales and general administrative support to the Director and manage the daily operations.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Diploma or Certificate in Communication, Marketing, Business or related field.
- At least 2 years of work experience.
- Experience working in a Beauty and Personal Care category, Retail is preferred but not essential.
- Proficiency in Ms Office with working knowledge of digital marketing.
Personal Traits, Qualities and Aptitudes.
- A friendly personality, ability to remain calm and pleasant at all times.
- High degree of professionalism and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Highly Organized and Ability to work independently.
- Is a self-starter: is looking for ways to help grow the business.
- Has a general interest in the beauty, personal care or fashion industry.
- Meticulous in details and good analytical skills.
- Positive attitude and Confident.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and sales oriented individual.
- Networking aptitude.
- Have tact and diplomacy.
- High integrity.
- Well Groomed.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Being the point of contact for all prospective and current customers.
- Assisting the customers while shopping.
- Drive sales through bookings: educate customers on services to ensure they convert from prospect to long-term customer.
- Supports dynamic and fast-paced adjustments to executive’s calendar to respond to emerging needs during the course of each day.
- Liaises with building management, authorities and vendors.
- Handles basic accounting duties.
- Determining customer needs and buying potential.
- Working effectively to expand customer base and meet set targets.
- After sales services to ensure client satisfaction.
- Any other duty assigned.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter quoting the job title (SALES REPRESENTATIVE -FASHION) as subject to reach us not later than 21st August 2023 to email@example.com. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.