- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND , Diploma
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Our client is a leading paper and paper product importer & wholesaler starting operations in Kenya. They seek to hire a results-driven Senior Sales Executive to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Provide continuous feedback
- Listen to the concerns of a customer and be able to address their needs
- Work with a wide variety of people each day, build relationships and network
- Cold-calling customers and making a sale
- Communicate and persuasion, to clearly convey the benefits of a product to potential customers and defeat the completion.
- Degree/ Diploma in Sales & Marketing or business related field.
- Proven work experience as a Senior Sales Executive (experience in a paper industry preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of the commercial printers market or sector.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Be knowledgeable about paper products
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Answer questions about the products
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- Customer service skills and Interpersonal skills
- Confidence and strong self-assuredness
- Communication skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales and Marketing Executive – Paper) to email@example.com before 23rd October 2023