- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial , Customer Care
- Ensure all guest enquiries are handled professionally, providing callers with comprehensive information regarding hotel services.
- Responsible for performing the daily arrivals check and accurately check arrivals/reservations on rate, market segment, notes and traces
- Ensure all reservations are accepted, recorded and confirmed in accordance with company policy and in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Confirming reservations and entering all room reservations into the reservations system Opera
- Deal with guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
- Assist in the smooth running of the Reservations department. Balance and audit all Front Office postings and settlements.
- Handling all incoming telephone calls, internet bookings, emails and faxes
- Ensure all back up is attached to the daily folder that is distributed to the Front Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in hotel management or relevant education for this role.
- 1 to 2 years work experience in a similar position is preferably in a luxury hotel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, stress resistant and professional communicative skills
- Ability to remain calm during difficult situations in a very busy environment
- Excellent command of English, other languages would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of reservations systems and operating systems including Opera
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fairmont Hotels & Resorts on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply