- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial , Customer Care
- Acts as a receptionist for clients or visitors. Receives and relays incoming, outgoing and internal calls and refers messages to appropriate parties.
- Delivers basic administrative tasks such as receiving, sorting and dispatching office mails (International and local).
- In liason with supervisor applies and renews office licences and Business permits.
- Implements planned day to day initiatives that impact the entire facility, office, business support.
- In liason with the supervisor, co-ordinate onboarding of suppliers/vendors as per Cigna procurement policy while acting as the liason between suppliers/vendors and the Company.
- Maintain up to date service contracts and SLA with suppliers/vendors.
- Countercheck supplier/vendor invoices, seek relevant approval and update supplier accounts with proof of payment.
- Manage communication between the landlord and the Company, coordinate office repairs, liaise with building management on access to infrastructure & crucial rooms i.e. utility duct and network switches for ISP, parking etc.
- Act as an oversite for Office vendors to ensure they deliver work as per stipulated SLAs and ensure office consumables and supplies are maintained.
- With the support of IT Department, liase with vendors to keep office facilities functional. I.e. AC units, meeting room connections etc.
- In liaison with supervisor, ensure all office assets are insured and in case off loss initiate recovery process with support of HR and IT.
- Endeavour to have vast knowledge of department and company policies and procedures.
- May schedule and maintain calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries and coordinates related arrangements.
- Bachelor degree in relevant field, prior front office /customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent communicator both oral and written, knowledge of French is a plus
- Organizational skills: you can assess different tasks and proceed according to priorities; you are able to plan ahead in order to ensure daily workflows are respected, you are able to work in close cooperation with your colleagues
- You can rapidly and accurately handle a large quantity of documents
- You can keep a clear overview of the work to be done, even in busy times.
- Strong energy and drive to work across cultures and time zones
- You can deal with (confidential) information with the utmost discretion.
- You can perform accurate data entry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified?