Project Management Jobs In Kenya.
Project Officer – Public Finance Management (PFM) , Transparency International Kenya (TI-Kenya).
The job holder will be responsible for supporting implementation of the projects under the PFM programme in line with the Transparency International Kenya (TI-Kenya) strategic plans and priorities .
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Law, Public Policy, Human Rights, International Relations, Social Sciences or related field from a recognised university;
- Minimum of 5 years work experience and at least 1-year relevant experience in capacity development, coalition building, policy, social, or other public interest field;
- Must have demonstrated knowledge and experience working on IFFs (Illicit Financial Flows);
- Experience with access to justice and or gender programs a plus;
- Must be well versed with the legal frameworks of Kenya and working knowledge of the EAC legal frameworks.
- A person of high integrity that will model TI-Kenya’s core values;
- A strong commitment to the aims, objectives, and values of TI-Kenya;
- Good communication, and presentation skills – verbal and written;
- Good interpersonal/relational skills;
- Good appreciation of advocacy and community engagement
- Shown merit in work performance and results;
- Good report writing skills;
- Ability to multi-task, work within given deadlines/schedules and attention to detail;
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Kenya’s governance systems, institutions and their decision-making procedures;
- Good knowledge of TI-Kenya and the environment in which it operates;
- Demonstrated professional use of social media (Twitter, Facebook among others);
- Familiarity with basic computer packages and understanding of data entry;
- Ability to carry out Legal review and legislative drafting.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates MUST complete the questionnaire by clicking the LINK Further instructions include submitting one properly labelled PDF document as an attachment (combining the application letter and CV with at least three professional referees) via email to email@example.com. Please include the reference “Project Officer – Public Finance Management (PFM)” as the subject of your email applications. Do not attach your testimonials or certificates. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.