Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive all external telephone calls to the Hospital and redirect them to the appropriate recipients in the hospital.
- Provide exceptional customer service and ensure a positive experience for callers.
- Resolve customer complaints or escalate issues to the appropriate department.
- Liaise with accounts section on payment of telephone bills and purchase of calling cards in the hospital.
- Update Hospital telephone directory information for easier and convenient contacts in the hospital.
- Adhere to call center policies and procedures.
- Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Diploma in Front Office Operations, Communication or related field from a recognized Institution.
- Proven experience in a call center or customer service role.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili languages
- Proficiency in Computer Applications
- Knowledge of medical terminology and Hospital procedures is an added advantage.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010
Method of Application
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER].
Note that you must attach the Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Filled Application Form, and Practicing License ONLY when you apply online via the portal, all in PDF format.
Download: Job Application Form
If your background and competencies match the job descriptions, apply online now: https://careers.kutrrh.go.ke/
Physical Application Process
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER]. Please note that you have to attach the Application Form, Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Practicing License ONLY when you apply to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 7th July 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All successful candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including.
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for university graduates only)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
- A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PERSONS LIVING WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLYInterested and qualified? Go to Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital on www.kutrrh.go.ke to apply