- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Project Management
- We’re looking for a highly motivated and productivity-centred candidate to join our team. You will be working in an autonomous, agile environment with a small team that values collaboration, learning, and sharing. By joining us, you would be joining a tight-knit team at a time when you can make a real impact on the direction of the company. Being a startup the work is fast-paced and varied – you are flexible to change and motivated to deliver the best product possible.
- We are looking for a dedicated Project Manager to join our dynamic team as a liaison between Engineering, Sales and Operations. As a Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth implementation of our solutions for our valued customers. You will be responsible for tracking customer implementation projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and maintaining clear communication with stakeholders throughout the process.
- Manage end-to-end project implementation, from initiation to completion, ensuring that projects are executed within good time.
- Collaborate with the sales and customer success teams to define project objectives, scope, and execution requirements.
- Keep Track of project plans, including timelines, milestones, and deliverables, and communicate them effectively to the project team and stakeholders.
- Identify and manage project risks, issues, and dependencies, and develop mitigation strategies.
- Proactively communicate project progress to internal teams, external clients, and other stakeholders..
- Conduct regular project status meetings and provide detailed project reports to track and communicate project health.
- Drive continuous improvement in project management processes and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business, Project Management).
- Proven experience as a Project Manager, preferably in a startup or technology-driven environment.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage with internal and external stakeholders effectively.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Solid understanding of project management methodologies and best practices.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- PMP or similar project management certification is a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to BuuPass on docs.google.com to apply