- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes that cater for the needs and development of the students according to age, ability and aptitude within their class.
- Prepare schemes of work and lesson plans according to the syllabus and translate them into learning experiences.
- Provide individualized and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student.
- Plan, initiate and guide the units of study in respective subjects and use variety of instruction strategies.
- Create and evaluate assessments of each student’s academic work and social growth and keep records updated.
- Communicate with parents on students’ progress.
- Administer and mark assessments.
- Communicate regularly and constructively with students and staff.
- Set and assign appropriate homework on a regular basis to reinforce student learning and to prepare them for further class activities.
- Use teaching methods that are engaging to students, stimulating intellectual curiosity including the use of effective questioning, presentation and resources.
- Establish and maintain standards of student behaviour needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere in the classroom.
- Participate in curriculum development programs as required
- Supervise students in out-of-classroom activities during the school day.
- Manage, guide and lead all stakeholders in effective use of the virtual learning platform
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Must be registered with Teachers Service Commission (TSC).
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience
- Successful experience in teaching and learning.
- Knowledge and understanding of current trends in teaching and learning practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to form effective relationships with all stakeholder groups
- Experience in O, A’s and A level is an added advantage
- Role model for the virtualteaching and learning across the school
Method of Application
If you are qualified and motivated to work in a school with an international curriculum, we would like to hear from you. Kindly submit your application accompanied by a detailed CV and relevant documents to email@example.com not later than 13th September 2023 and the title of the email should be ICT Teacher.