- Job TypeContract
- Job FieldInternships / Volunteering
Main purpose of the job
The holder of this position will provide effective support to the Human Capital team while ensuring timely delivery of work in the allocated assignments.
What you will do
- Learn and apply Deloitte standards, procedures and methodologies in assigned areas;
- Compile engagements status report as required by the engagement manager;
- Participate in proposal writing and presentations;
- Carry out research on various topics as required by the manager/partner;
- Execution of any other task as assigned by the managers/partners in the firm.
- Bachelor’s degree with specialization in Human Resources or related field – attained a second class upper and above or equivalent.
- Graduated in the preceding three years (2021/2022/2023).
- At least B+ in KCSE Mathematics, English and mean grade.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong administrative skills.
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills.
- Strong client delivery focus.
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease.
- Sound problem solving ability.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member in a complex and fast paced environment.
- Focus on quality and risk; and
- Well-developed computer user skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Deloitte Consulting on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply