- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , Diploma
- Experience 2 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field ICT / Computer , Media / Advertising / Branding
- To interpret the brand and marketing needs of organization to drive sales/revenue and convey a certain message to consumers. Graphic Designer, ensures our branding is consistent across all channels and we’re making the most out of the investment made on advertising
- Bringing the brief and concept to life based on the organization’s needs and vision.
- Keeping budget, time, and production constraints in mind.
- Preparing mockups and presenting to before deciding on a final design/concept.
- Editing proofs to organization’s specifications and getting signoff/approval before finalizing artwork.
- Adapting and rolling out approved concepts to various media, above and below the line.
- Adhering to a client’s brand identity and guidelines.
- Communicating with internal stakeholders about progress of projects and any issues that may arise.
- Working with other departments to extend concept and visuals to other internal and external marketing-related material.
- Making sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right format/sizes/color codes before being sent to press and production facilities.
- Work on multiple briefs at the same time.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
Knowledge and skills
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Graphics Design
- Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualize original ideas.
- Have a strong, well-rounded portfolio that showcases your individual design aesthetic.
- Good communication skills to accurately convey your concepts to clients and team members.
- Be a skilled user of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Mindful of client’s needs and the time and costs associated with what you will be delivering.
- Have an active interest in art/design and passionate about the work you deliver
- A National Diploma/Degree in Graphic Art/Design or any related creative field.
- Formal training/certification in the use of Adobe’s Creative suite of programs or similar
- English fluency (writing, speaking and reading)
- Software tools such Dreamweaver, HTML, CorelDraw or AutoCAD.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ENGIE on jobs.engie.com to apply