- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification KCSE
- Experience 3 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Driving
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out daily checks on the vehicle before operating the vehicle, record and report any anomalies noted and maintain register.
- In liaison with the transport officer resolve all reported anomalies before operating the vehicle.
- Ensure to always clean and maintain the vehicle in a clean and operational status.
- Ensure vehicle is adequately fuelled and in good operating condition before commencing any journey.
- Drive company vehicle according to the prevailing traffic laws and company policy while carrying company staff, materials and equipment to approved destination.
- Ensure safety of passengers, materials and equipments during the journey.
- Ensure to adhere to the approved travel route during a journey.
- Ensure security of the vehicle on and off the road.
- Update vehicle work ticket and obtain authorization to travel before any journey.
- Daily update of the work ticket.
- Undertake Routine checks, servicing and maintenance of vehicle according to manufacturer’s operation manual.
- Undertake routine inspection, detection and reporting any observed defects or malfunction.
- Ensure the vehicle and driver is compliant to all legal requirements before commencing of journey.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have: –
- A minimum of a KCSE or relevant work experience of not less than three (3) years in a reputable organization
- Possession of a valid driving license (Class BCE).
- Possession of a suitability/ Occupational Test, Grade 2 Certificate will be an added advantage
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
Method of Application
- Download the job application form from the Company Website https://tavevowater.co.ke , print and fill.
- Attach your updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of your National
- Identification Card (ID), academic certificates and testimonials.
- Hand deliver to the Office of the Managing Director in a sealed envelope
- indicating the position applied for, reference number and addressed to:
The Managing Director,
TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company Ltd,
P. O. Box 6 – 80300,
Applications should be received on or before Wednesday, 26th July 2023 at 4.00 p.m.
- Candidates found canvassing will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested and qualified? Go to Tavevo Water and Sewerage Company Limited on to apply