- Job Type Contract
- Qualification Diploma
- Experience 2 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Janitorial Services
The objective of the Position:
Execute, according to hygienic standards, housekeeping, cleaning, and tidying up activities in order to ensure public and staff private areas are in good condition.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Clean bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets, and other rooms in MSF houses.
- Do the laundry, iron clothes, and other housekeeping activities.
- Support the cook (washing up, cleaning the kitchen, etc.).
- Restock supplies (toilet paper, soap, etc.) as required.
- Daily general cleaning of the whole house (all rooms, bathrooms, toilets, kitchen, dining room…)
- Tiding beds daily, washing the bed sheets, and mosquito nets once a month.
- Cleaning of all walls and windows.
- Washing clothes, hand towels, Floor mats, curtains and ironing.
- Doing extra cleaning in case of any accident or requirement and reporting any accident to the office
- Thorough cleaning of fridge, microwave and cooker
- Informing the HR Assistant in case of any problems that arise, i.e., broken items in the house.
- Support the cook in food preparation when needed
- Keep Premises properly locked (doors, windows)
- Certificate in House Keeping
Knowledge & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years as a housekeeper (MSF Experience is desirable)
- English and Kiswahili
- Commitment, Flexibility, Ability to relate well with people, Resultsoriented, Teamwork, Service-oriented
Method of Application
Applicants MUST be Kenyan nationals and have the necessary statutory documents (ID, NSSF, NHIF, and a PIN certificate). Candidates meeting the above qualifications are requested to submit a motivation letter and an updated Curriculum Vitae as a single file mentioning the subject email line, “ Locum Cleaner”, to