Customer Service Jobs In Kenya.
Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS) is a faith-based health solutions provider founded by an ecumenical partnership of the Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB) and the Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK). The Organization’s core mandate is to provide reliable and affordable Health Products and Technologies, Quality Assurance and Health Systems Strengthening Services MEDS was established in 1986 and serves clients spread all over Kenya, other regions in Africa and beyond.
MEDS has entered into a Contract with USAID Kenya and East Africa named USAID Supply Chain Strengthening. The purpose of the contract is to obtain efficient, reliable and accountable supply chain management services for the procurement, warehousing, and distribution of health commodities for HIV, Malaria, Tuberculosis, Maternal/Neonatal/Child Health (MNCH) and Global Health Security (GHS) activities for patients across all 47 Counties in Kenya for adequate care, treatment and prevention for communicable diseases and other health needs. MEDS seeks to recruit a Customer Services Officer for this Project:
- Coordinate timely and accurate order upload through the front end.
- Coordinate the communication of order being processed to all stakeholders.
- Word hand in hand with Supply Chain Officers to gather information related to stakeholders.
- Work with Monitoring & Evaluation to coordinate storage of Proof of Delivery (PODs)
- Compile Service Delivery Reports
- Supervise Customer Services Assistants
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related qualification
- Diploma in Pharmacy will be an added advantage
- 5 years’ experience in customer services
- Previous experience in USAID funded projects an added advantage.
How To Apply
If you fit this profile, kindly email your written application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to)