- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Customer Care , Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Confidently and knowledgeably provide the full suite of DHL customer service offerings (e.g. booking, enquiries, shipment status, tracking etc) to all parties contacting DHL via the customer service hotline and other contact modes.
- Providing an efficient and professional service to DHL customers through prompt, courteous and accurate responses to Customer’s enquiries. Maintaining the existing customer base by building customer loyalty through an effective problem solving and customer care. Maintaining all service standards laid down by DHL Network.
DHL Existing and Potential Customers
- Accept and register bookings for DHL services
- Offer alternatives to customers and potentially turn information calls into sales leads or identify other additional value added services to customers when opportunities arise during the course of interaction.
- Respond to customers consistently and confidently by providing accurate information in all areas such as custom requirements, transit time, and prices.
- Enhance service experience in DHL by exercising professionalism and empathy when dealing with each individual customer’s varying needs and demands
Sub function Department
- Liaise with Operations Department and other departments on quick and efficient resolution of customer issues and queries.
Service Improvement Issues
- Highlight areas for improvement with suggested solutions to improve DHL’s procedures, technology and service to positively enhance customer’s experience with DHL
- Adhere to existing Customer Serve procedures as outlined in the department manuals, while maintaining discretion to exercise flexibility to customers’ needs within reasonable limits in consultation with DX supervisors and managers.
People – Management
- Incumbent has no direct reports and authority over country line and functional personnel. Nevertheless he/she must be able to demonstrate ability to influence decisions/actions.
Education & Experience
- 2 years DHL Sales, Operations or Customer service experience
- Experience within a customer relations environment
- University degree / Higher Diploma
- Typing skills (at least 30wpm preferable)
- Telephone skills (excellent)
- Conflict resolution skills (excellent)
- Selling skills (excellent)
- Technical skills (Telephone and Order Booking systems preferable)
- Communication skills – spoken and written (excellent)
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills (excellent)
- Sound customer relationship experience
- Strong understanding of customer service and operations
- Mental Alertness
- Geographical knowledge.
- Previous experience in call centres
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to DHL on careers.dhl.com to apply