- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Our Client, a leading Tours & Travel Company seeks to recruit a Cashier who will ensure that all monies are properly receipted, banked and reconciled and that the office petty cash is promptly disbursed on a daily basis without inconveniencing the normal company operations.
Reports to: Senior Accountant
- To maintain petty cash and ensuring that cash is available for the day-to-day operations.
- To ensure that all the Petty Cash Vouchers are properly authorized
- To post the petty cash transaction in E-Travel.
- To make the daily Petty Cash Vouchers returns to the Senior Accountant for claiming and reimbursement.
- To ensure that all the bank credit cards reconciliations are done by the set date of every month
- To reconcile the daily collections and ensure that all un-banked receipts are handed to the Senior Accountant on the close of business.
- To allocate cash and credit card to the correct account
- To ensure that all accountable documents are filed.
- To run credit cards, bank and follow up with the Bank card Centre
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Management from time to time
- Diploma in Business, Finance or Accounting
- KCSE C + minimum
- At least Certified Public Accounting (CPA) part I.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in similar position. Experience in a busy travel office will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have the ability to work independently as well as a team.
- Attention to detail and highly numerical
- Effective multi-tasking skills, with ability to co-ordinate, priorities and organize workload and meet deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.