- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Reporting to :
- Head Of Finance.
Job Specifications :
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Previous 2 years work experience in a similar position.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
- Proficient user of finance software e.g SAP, proficiency google sheets etc
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and Accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Professional qualification such as CPA or similar will be considered an added advantage.
- Member of a professional body; ICPAK
- Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
Job Summary :
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Examining expenses submitted by employees and reconciliation of company petty cash on a monthly basis.
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable.
- Following up with the sales department on accounts receivable.
- Reconciliation of both the Account payable and accounts receivable on monthly basis.
- Analysing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health
- Inventory management and coordination of monthly stock take
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organise data
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow
- Establish and develop relations with Senior management, external partners and stakeholders.
- Making sure that all entries made in the SAP are correct by checking the postings on a monthly basis.
- Supervising accounts payables & receivables officers
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets and financial statements
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Unity Homes on unityhomes.co.ke to apply