- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 – 3 years
- Job FieldCustomer Care
About the Role:
The Quality Assessor will work closely with the customer service executives, training team, and customer service team managers to serve existing and potential customers by ensuring the customers are satisfied with the service offered with a great customer experience and equip the customer service executives with the right knowledge and skills for efficiency purposes
What you would be expected to do
- Create reports that reflect agents’ performance.
- Report agent and team’s performance to management.
- Provide customer insights reports to management.
- Participate in Training/calibration sessions to maintain consistency in internal evaluations.
- Accompany evaluations with meaningful and constructive feedback.
- Discuss and explain feedback with agents in regular meetings.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Assess agents’ interactions based on internal standards.
- Evaluate all customer service metrics.
- Provide data on customer experience feedback and agent behaviour.
You might be a strong candidate if you
- Have 2-3 years of Call Center Experience.
- Have a bachelor’s Degree in a Communication or Business-related field.
- Are passionate about positively impacting the lives of rural consumers.
- Are a strong team player with great social intelligence to mentor your team to deliver on expectations.
- Are comfortable working with Power Point and MS Excel?
- Have outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care.
- Have exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Have good knowledge of customer relationships or customer service practices.
- Can adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
What We Offer
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high-impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlight who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with a profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sun King (Formerly Greenlight Planet) on sunking.com to apply