- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Customer Care
- mPharma is looking for a Call Centre Representative with a background in healthcare management and Pharmaceuticals. As a Call Center Representative, you will be the face of our B2C business (online and offline retail) and will be responsible for helping customers understand and use our services and provide applicable education on available pharmaceutical products to patients.
- Obtaining client information by answering telephone calls and verifying information.
- Informing clients by explaining procedures, answering questions, and providing information.
- Maintaining and improving quality by adhering to set standards and guidelines.
- Keeping a shared log of functional/process improvements/issues for iterative purposes.
- Following call center/communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Seizing opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- Building sustainable relationships and engaging customers.
- Keeping records of all conversations in our call center database.
- Updating job knowledge by studying new products and following industry best practices.
- Meeting personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines.
- Has great active listening skills.
- Has exceptional interpersonal and rapport-building skills.
- Is fluent in English and Swahili with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma or equivalent level in Business, Social Sciences related field, or medical/scientific field preferably pharmacy
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a call center setup, preferably in a healthcare or community-based program.
- Prior experience in a customer service or customer service environment in a healthcare setting is a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to mPharma on mpharma.bamboohr.com to apply