- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 10 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Lesaffre Kenya is a recent entity created within the Group. Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, you will contribute to sales development of yeast, baking ingredients, bread improvers and to optimize the profit margin.
- Establish a data base of clients and potential clients: Craft Bakeries & Industrial Accounts
- Get to know the potential of each of the 2 segments and the main competitors market shares
- Sell directly to the identified accounts, provide support for the distributors sales forces and evaluate their performance
- Visit yeast and ingredients users regularly to identify needs and any potential problems.
- Identify new bakeries opening and anticipate their needs
- Competitive intelligence: know the competitor products, their prices and identify new products.
- Master the technical characteristics of Lesaffre product range in collaboration with our Area Master Baker.
- Participate in building a better market readability and a good commercial responsiveness
- Identify the customers technical support needs, share them to the area manager and to the Master Baker, and follow up the evolution of assistance missions
- Reach the targets defined with the Area Manager and share the challenges faced
- Use the sales support tools to upgrade your sales approach
- Canvass every day the new bakeries and share the digits
- Direct the new customers to the right products, capable of providing the best service
- Guarantee Lesaffre products quality image on your market
- Report & Follow-up the clients claims and make sure to deliver a reply within a reasonable time frame.
- Share weekly visit checklist and establish a formal monthly report
- Regularly update data base on the CRM software
- With a business background, you have field experience as a commercial supervisor or zone manager for at least 5 years.
- Knowledge of the BtoB Bakery segment (Craft and industrials)
- Autonomy and able to work at distance
- Transparency and integrity
- Human relation skills, diplomacy, good listener, field person
- Ability to analyse and summarise
- Toughness, taste for challenge and negotiation
- English / Swahili languages
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Lesaffre on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply