- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , Diploma
- Experience 4 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- This role Performs administrative duties for a work group, department and Coordinator S&I. Prepares documents, reports, charts, and graphs. Maintains and updates calendars. Schedules and/or coordinates meetings. Makes travel arrangements. Creates and/or maintains filing systems. Reviews and distributes mail. Collects data and compiles information. Answers telephone and responds to routine calls/inquiries. Prepares correspondence.
- Prepares documents, reports, charts, and graphs. Collects data and compiles information. Responds to changing priorities while supporting staff. Receives direct and detailed instruction on tasks to be performed.
- Maintains and updates calendars. Schedules and/or coordinates meetings. Makes travel arrangements. Reviews and distributes mail. Answers telephone and responds to routine calls/inquiries.
- Creates and/or maintains filing systems. May perform data entry activities
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration Preferred or,
- Two year diploma in Business Administration or any relevant field with four years of Secretarial or Administrative Assistant experience.
- Intermediate Computer skills and experience including Windows, Microsoft Applications, and aptitude to learn other software applications.
- Basic Business Accounting skills, including understanding of Invoices, purchase orders and contracts.
- Pleasant disposition with good customer service and excellent interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on epej.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com to apply