- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Bungoma
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible forsigning up /enrolling new customers to use LPG gas and accessories offered by the company in their houses, preferably in the kitchen area
- Verify customer identification by checking original documents. Call back on the telephone line to confirm the phone number.
- Satisfactorily take the customer through the contract ahead of installation.
- Request the customer to rearrange the house in readiness for the cooking solution taking ventilation into consideration.
- Ensure the customer/user is present at the time of installation.
- Perform the task of signing up customer, installation, battery change and cylinder change as well as any other task as may be assigned by the team leader from time to time.
- Responsible for giving honest feedback to operations on any consumer complaints.
- Responsible for the safe keeping of the support resources provided by the company to ensure smooth operations in the field (Phones, PPEs and Merchandize)
- Responsible for effectively communicating to the customers on any information that will make the experience of the customer good.
- Responsible for managing the delivery process as stipulated by the organization and use of the required technology.
- Responsible for managing the route adherence to support operations optimization by guiding the logistics on the locations for the new customers.
- In charge of the volume per sales area and increasing consumption of the customers assigned/ allocated to them
- In charge of the customer service by communicating correctly any messages intended to our customers.
- Resolving customers delivery concerns and escalating all matters to the responsible persons
- Plays a role in giving vital information to the organization around the competitors activities.
- Manages and maintains all the customers’ accounts in each area.
- Responsible for taking care of the LPG gas Cylinders and the accessories on the vehicle (TUKs, Motor Bikes, Canters, etc.).
- Responsible for prompt Replenishment of cylinders that are near depletion LPG and exchanging of used batteries with charged batteries at the customers premises – Efficient and timely delivery of orders including new placements.
- Integrity, Honesty, Commitment to Company goals
- Individual initiative good communication skills on the telephone and in- person
- Friendly and helpful interpersonal style
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahil?
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Commerce or Social Sciences
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to M-Gas on careers.mgas.ke to apply