- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Security / Intelligence
As a member of the security team at Eni Kenya you will be responsible for:
- Implementing and monitoring programmes and procedures for the protection of Eni personnel, assets, accommodation, facilities, and other Company’s assets.
- Planning, developing, and implementing security plan and programs such as Emergency Response and Crisis Management, Physical Security, Incident Management and/or Investigation.
- Reviewing physical security measures and ensure that proper security systems are in place and functional in all existing facilities (onshore & offshore);
- Preparing and following up security budget and annual’s plan, as well as monitor service performance against Company KPI.
- Preparing, supervising, and managing security contracts, ensuring compliance with Eni standards of service.
- Establishing security information networks and provide “real-time” security advice to management and staff.
- Providing support to The Employer when analysing the risk of infiltration by organized crime; and provide security and crime prevention advice to company employees.
- Developing security awareness among staff through training and management.
- Intervene promptly, together with The Employer, when a dangerous situation arises and threatens the safety of employees, contractors and third parties as well as protecting the asset and Eni’s reputation; Assisting in emergency and contingency planning.
- With specific reference to business intelligence, collecting and analysing information to support the company’s decision-making process in order to defend people, Eni’s tangible and intangible assets and, where this is defined by specific regulations of the Country where the company carries out its activities, to safeguard the Company interest.
- Coordinating the formulation of business continuity strategies and objectives partnering with businesses and functional leaders to implement crisis management and business continuity plans.
- Establishing and maintaining effective liaison with local governmental authorities, security forces, and other relevant national and international organisations.
- Developing a network of supplemental security resources, which support area security activities, if any.
- Performing controls aimed at achieving security objectives, providing specialized support to the employer when preparing annual and four-year plans.
- Checking internal security audit results carried out for assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of the security management systems implemented locally.
- Liaising with Eni Central Security Function to ensure best practice standards are maintained.
- Providing assistance and monitor public relations and community engagement programmes as part of the wider security risk programme.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Proved oil & gas industry experience of increasing responsibility leading teams, driving technology, risk management processes, methodologies, and tools.
- previous Military, Law Enforcement and/or related government protective security experience is required.
- Must possess negotiation skills and have demonstrated knowledge of diplomacy when dealing with multi-cultural issues for all stakeholders.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) with other languages as plus;
- Works well with internal and external stakeholders.
- Fosters collaboration and teamwork.
- Proficient in MS Office 365.
- Travel may be required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Eni on enirecruit.taleo.net to apply