- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , Diploma
- Experience 2 years
- Location Mombasa
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Duties and Responsibilities
- Market our Logbook Loans.
- Responsible for client evaluation, loan disbursements and timely collections.
- Ensure follow-up on defaulters and collection arrears.
- Continuous growth in customer numbers and ensure full adherence to customer onboarding Policies and Procedures.
- Conducting market research to identify new opportunities.
- Responsible for client retention through excellent customer service.
- Responsible for evaluating clients’ businesses and determining whether they are worth the amount applied for through thorough appraisal.
- Responsible for keeping correct, clear client records, verifying and assessing the chattels offered for loans with the assistance of the Branch Manager.
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with customers.
- Ensure client retention through excellent customer service.
- A Degree/Diploma holder in a relevant business field with other support courses, preferably in business, finance, accounting and banking.
- At least 2 years of experience in Logbook Loans sales in a financial institution
- Knowledge in Sales and Marketing, Credit Risk Management, Lending and relevant experience in the Banking Sector.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work independently and under minimum supervision.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements.
- A team player with the drive to improve performance and persuasiveness with strong recognition skills.
- Candidates at 27 years and above are encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV quoting the job title and the region you would like to work in the email subject (Sales Team Leader – Microfinance) to email@example.com on or before 20th July 2023.