- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Diploma
- Location Nanyuki
- Job Field Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
What’s in it for you:
- Private medical insurance as per Hotel offering
- Be part of creating the historic story of rehabilitating and releasing the rare Mountain Bongo that was heading toward extinction.
- Working with a hotel rich in history and known for exemplary services while growing your career
- Employee Benefits Card offering discounted rates in Accor Worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility Activities, like Planet 21.
What will you be doing:
- Performing cleaning duties and ensuring care & presentation of all equipment
- Scheduling through cleaning of bedrooms, bathrooms and corridors including all fittings and surfaces to required standards.
- Carrying out all reasonable Guest, VIP and special requests as instructed by your supervisor.
- Ensuring all housekeeping and linen stores are well maintained and cleaned stacked according to the shelf labels.
- Reporting any guest preferences to the housekeeping supervisor/coordinator, and act upon the requests
- To be flexible in your working hours in line with business requirements.
- Follow the lost property procedure.
- Greeting all guest in a professional and polite manner.
- Respecting the guest privacy by being quiet and respectful in the corridors and the service area.
- First impressions are everything! We invite you to join our hotel as a Room Attendant where you will take care of the guests from the moment they arrive to their departure by ensuring they have a memorable experience with us
Your experience and skills include:
- Recent experience within in 5-star hotels or a similar role
- At least a diploma or certificate in Housekeeping Techniques or Hospitality related course
- To provide exceptional cleaning and service for the guests with extremely attention to details
- Warm and caring personality; previous housekeeping experience is an asset
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills, both written and spoken.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task while maintaining an immaculate and professional appearance
- Proactivity and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fairmont Hotels & Resorts on careers.accor.com to apply