- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , Diploma
- Experience 3 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- All Saints’ Cathedral, Nairobi is seeking to recruit a dedicated and experienced Receptionist to join our team. The Officer will play a critical role in providing excellent customer service, managing meeting room bookings & payments, and coordinating administrative tasks. The role also requires excellent communication, organizational skills, and a strong commitment to serving our clients.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven experience in customer service, office management, or administrative roles.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A person of high integrity, exceptional interpersonal skills and a professional demeanour.
- Proficiency in office software, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, and work under pressure.
- A strong personal faith in Jesus Christ and a commitment to living out Christian values is a plus.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Minimum of a Diploma in Business Management or its equivalent
- Certificate in Public Relations – added advantage
- Should have at least 3 years of experience in front office operations.
Method of Application
If your qualifications and experience match this opportunity, please submit your application and detailed CV together with copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials and names of three referees to:
All Saints’ Cathedral Nairobi
P.O Box 40539-00100 Nairobi.
Via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dropped at our offices
Applications to be received on or before 8th November 2023