- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
- Review and examine patients consistently by performing such duties as taking case histories, conducting physical examinations, and ordering diagnostic laboratory and radiology studies in compliance with evidence based practice and established protocols.
- Monitor acute and chronically ill patients’ progress on a regular basis.
- Initiate discussions with patients and care givers to enable better diagnostic and therapeutic medical care and services.
- When necessary, carry out privileged and potentially life-saving emergency surgical and medical procedures.
- Provide evidence based screening and wellness examinations, risk assessment, early detection and education on prevention of illness.
- Initiate timely discussions with relevant consultants/departments to arrive at the best treatment plan for specialized cases.
- Establish links with clinic management and the main hospital to ensure smooth and efficient referral of patients.
- Work closely with members of the clinical and non-clinical teams to provide patient centric, coordinated care, reduce errors and waste and create efficiency in resource utilization.
- Actively participate in clinic quality initiatives in collaboration with the clinic management and Quality and Patient Safety team.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) or equivalent
- Successful completion of at least 2-years post-graduate Internship.
- Registration by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Advance Cardiac Life Support and Advance Trauma Life Support (ACLS & ATLS)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Aga Khan University Hospital on aku.taleo.net to apply